FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What should I bring to my first visit?
- How long are appointments?
- How often will I have therapy sessions?
- When can I expect to start feeling positive results?
- Who will be involved in my therapy?
- Will I always have the same therapist?
- If I’m in pain, should I come anyway?
- Will my insurance cover the costs of my treatments?
- What should I do if I can’t make an appointment?
- What will happen when I’m discharged?
7. If I’m in pain, should I come anyway?
If you are in pain, you should come to your therapy treatment. Through many of our manual techniques performed in standing or on the table followed by a modality like electrical stimulation and heat/cold application, your symptoms will likely reduce significantly.
10. What will happen when I am discharged?
You will given a home exercise program to manage with on your own. Some patients choose to continue their therapy on a personal training basis following discharge. This involves meeting with your physical therapist as often as you like (fee=$60) to continue progressing your general fitness.